Powered By Blogger

jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

About me

my name is andrea diaz javiera expensive, I have 17 years, was born on July 22, 1994 and ongoing Sunday school multipurpose third mate messiah. in my spare time I dedicate to my family, friends and studies.



I hear all kinds of music, but my favorite singers are:

Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Sean Paul, among others.




Here is a video of Rihanna with TI - Live Your Life




I really like animals, but my favorite pet is dogs, I find they are a great company. But I havebad luck with my pets, always die.




I leave a picture of my pet His name is Matthew thirteen


                                                                                                             




I have a beautiful family of six members, we are four brothers, two men and two women.And I have a niece of five months.

one of the things I like to do after completing my studies is to get to know south americabackpacking with my friends, would start to finish to know my country and then begin to Peru, Machu Pichu and thus learn to move forward by different countries.




'Personal Characteristics


am one of those people who likes to spend their time on what is not wasted.

I enjoy the two-month vacation, clear out and enjoy vacationing with my beloved. but this year there will be a change of plans will be shorter holidays we will have during the school year, but I intend to go to the beach with my friends, to clear our escolar.El a tense yearnext year will be the end of my school day and pretend to be maximized, prepares to leaveuniversity life and work.

The idea of ​​this blog creear Ubiera never left my side but I find it interesting, one of theschool subjects I like least is math, but I just loaded the exercises performed. I take therecreeos socialize a lot with my mates, we are now more sercanos think it's becauseevery time we have less to share.

what most characterizes me is my personality and character, I am of those people who gets along with everyone, and strange ever have conflicts, I like being sociable, but I have a very strong character. here I leave a little to make me goodbye Know


7 comentarios:

  1. Your dog is very cute, I love his name is really fun, I hope you realize your dream and know the different countries of South America, it sounds fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I felt sorry for what your pets but do not worry because you leave beautiful memories and they are better ... I found very interesting your travel plans I wish success to fulfill your dreams ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Javiera, Nice and appealing blog. Please be careful with translators because they can be very helpful but if we don't use them well they lead us to making mistakes.
    For example Javiera expensive...........It's Javiera Caro I guess

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi! thanks for posting my blog, your blog is nice :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your dog is a sweetheart and very original name (: a taste more of your life saver :B

    ResponderEliminar